Egghead in front of mrak hall

Students and Prospective Students

Students and prospective students should contact the appropriate office to answer your question: 

What course(s) I should take during summer? 

Contact your academic advisor (dean's office, advising office, or major advisor)

A specific course?

Contact the department offering the course.

Enrollment, fees, transcripts, or other matters pertaining to registration?  

Contact The Office of the University Registrar:

3100 Dutton Hall
(530) 752-3639
Monday through Friday: 10-4

Financial aid?

Submit questions and documents online at Contact an Expert
Fax: 530-752-1587

To contact the Summer Sessions office:

1350 The Grove (Surge III)
(530) 752-7611
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 9:30 am to 4:30 pm