Course offerings list is now available! Please visit our Courses page for more information.
"I plan on taking Summer Session 1 because I want to complete my engineering prerequisites. This will allow me to jump right into my core classes next year." – John Seymour, 2nd year, Civil & Environmental Engineering
Want to know the pros and cons of taking Summer Sessions? Check out what the Roving Reporter had to say!
July 25: Office Relocation!
The Summer Sessions office will not be in Surge III from July 25 through mid-October. We're now located in Haring Hall, room 1321C (directly across from the Silo).
August 1: Last Day of Instruction
Today's the last day of instruction for Summer Session 1. Good luck with finals!
August 4: Instruction Begins
Summer Session 2 begins today. Good luck!
Like us on Facebook!
Did you know that Summer Sessions has a Facebook page? Like us and stay updated with important information. Also, we'll be posting ways you can get FREE Summer Sessions merchandise!
Follow us on Twitter, too!
There are a variety of popular courses that students take during the academic year that are also offered during Summer 2014:
- ARE 100A: Intermediate Microeconomics
- ARE 155: Quantitative Analysis for Business Decisions
- BIS 101: Genes & Gene Expression
- CMN 101: Communication Theories
- FST 010: Food, Folklore, & Health
- PSC 001: General Psychology
- MAT 021A, B, & C: Calculus
- MAT 017A, B, & C: Calculus for BioSci
Having trouble getting into your major required courses during the school year? These courses are being offered in Summer 2014:
- BIS 002A, B, & C: Introduction to Biology
- BIS 102: Structure and Function of Biomolecules
- BIS 104: Cell Biology
- CHE 002A, B, & C: General Chemistry
- CMN 001: Intro to Public Speaking
- CMN 003: Interpersonal Communication Competence
- MAT 016A, B, & C: Short Calculus
- MAT 022A: Linear Algebra
- MAT 022B: Differential Equations
- NPB 101L: Systemic Physiology Lab
- PHY 007A, B, & C: General Physics
- PHY 009A, B, & C: Classical Physics
- UWP 102A, 104A, B, D, E, & F: Writing