Course offerings list is now available! Please visit our Courses page for more information.
"I plan on taking Summer Session 1 because I want to complete my engineering prerequisites. This will allow me to jump right into my core classes next year." – John Seymour, 2nd year, Civil & Environmental Engineering
Want to know the pros and cons of taking Summer Sessions? Check out what the Roving Reporter had to say!
We’re busy planning courses for next summer! We’ll post information about available courses soon, and registration will open in April.
July 25: Office Relocation
The Summer Sessions office will not be in Surge III from July 25 through mid-January. We're now located in Haring Hall, room 1321C (directly across from the Silo).
Like us on Facebook!
Did you know that Summer Sessions has a Facebook page? Like us and stay updated with important information. Also, we'll be posting ways you can get FREE Summer Sessions merchandise!
Follow us on Twitter, too!
There are a variety of popular courses that students take during the academic year that are also offered during Summer 2014:
- ARE 100A: Intermediate Microeconomics
- ARE 155: Quantitative Analysis for Business Decisions
- BIS 101: Genes & Gene Expression
- CMN 101: Communication Theories
- FST 010: Food, Folklore, & Health
- PSC 001: General Psychology
- MAT 021A, B, & C: Calculus
- MAT 017A, B, & C: Calculus for BioSci
Having trouble getting into your major required courses during the school year? These courses are being offered in Summer 2014:
- BIS 002A, B, & C: Introduction to Biology
- BIS 102: Structure and Function of Biomolecules
- BIS 104: Cell Biology
- CHE 002A, B, & C: General Chemistry
- CMN 001: Intro to Public Speaking
- CMN 003: Interpersonal Communication Competence
- MAT 016A, B, & C: Short Calculus
- MAT 022A: Linear Algebra
- MAT 022B: Differential Equations
- NPB 101L: Systemic Physiology Lab
- PHY 007A, B, & C: General Physics
- PHY 009A, B, & C: Classical Physics
- UWP 102A, 104A, B, D, E, & F: Writing