Here are some of the most Frequently Asked Questions about UC Davis Summer Sessions. If you have any lingering questions about the program, feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (530) 752-7623.
- How do I know if I have been accepted to Summer Sessions? How do I check the status of my application?
- All applications are processed by the Office of the Registrar. Once you submit your application, you will receive an email acknowledging the receipt of your application. If you don’t receive an acknowledgment email within 48 hours, email the registrar's office: email@example.com. You can expect to receive a separate email with your UC Davis email address and student ID number with instructions on how to register for courses.
- I am currently enrolled as a UC Davis student. How do I enroll in summer classes?
- Current UC Davis students do not need to apply. You can enroll in Summer Session courses via Schedule Builder, the same way you enroll in Academic Year courses during your pass time.
- I will be starting in the fall as either a first-year or transfer student. Can I attend Summer Sessions?
- Yes, but you must apply via the Non-UC student application.
- Can high school students attend Summer Sessions?
- Yes! Summer Sessions are open to the general public, including high school students who have completed their junior year and are capable of handling introductory-level university courses. However, an additional verification form is required, which can be accessed at the link below.
High School Verification Form
- I’m a student at a college outside of the UC System. How do I apply?
- Apply via the Non-UC student application.
- I'm a student enrolled at another UC campus. How do I apply?
- Apply via the Other UC student application.
- How do I drop a class during Summer Session?
Those who cancel/withdrawal from Summer Sessions are still considered UC Davis students and this action will not impact their fall enrollment status or registration. The Schedule of Refunds does not apply to Summer Sessions. For detailed information, refer to the Refund and Cancellation/Withdrawal information.
A Cancellation/Withdrawal form must be received by the deadline for each session as posted on the Summer Sessions calendar.
Online: using your Kerberos ID and passphrase, complete the Cancellation/Withdrawal webform.