What is Transfer Edge?
The Transfer Edge program is a 6-week, 6-7 unit program with an optional residential component offered during Summer Session 2.
Transfer Edge will provide an opportunity for students to get a jumpstart on courses, learn more about campus resources, build community with incoming transfer and other UC Davis students, and explore the great Davis Community.
In addition, Transfer Edge students will be able to take advantage of :
- Access to and support from the Academic Assistance & Tutoring Center
- Workshops and other social experiences
Transfer Edge Tracks
There are 2 tracks that students may participate in. Track A is for students who are enrolled in the MAT 16/17/21 series and Track B is for students enrolled in a course other than Math that will count towards their major. More information about each track can be found in the corresponding menus.
Students who participate in either track will:
- Develop enhanced learning strategies for academic achievement
- Experience campus life and build friendship through the residential living option
- Build relationships with faculty and key student support resources on campus
- Register for fall quarter with guidance from peer and academic advisors