Open registration starts on May 1, M-F 6:00 a.m. to 12 midnight & Sat/Sun 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
2021 Summer Session registration appointments will be available on April 19 on myucdavis.
Registration appointments are held April 26 - April 30. Appointments are valid for a 4-hour window.
Open hour registration will be available after your registration appointment from 8:00 p.m. to 12 midnight.
The ability to waitlist for classes will be available throughout registration. If you are not a UC Davis current student, you must apply and follow the process outlined by the Registrar to access Registration.
To look for classes you may be interested in registering for, please visit our Courses website.
Summer Sessions courses are open to all. How to apply:
- Current UC Davis Students do NOT apply and should use Schedule Builder to enroll in courses. Pass times will be available on April 19.
- All other applicants (including UC Davis Non-Continuing students) apply using the Summer Sessions application. The Registrar will communicate the next steps, such as prerequisites and pass times.
The next steps and respective application links are provided below.
There are three student categories. Select the box below to learn more about where you fit
- UC Davis Continuing Students (Do NOT submit an application. Register April 26)
- Must be enrolled (but not graduating) in Spring Quarter
- UC Davis Non-Continuing Students (Must submit an application) will not be charged the non-UC Student Fee.
- Non-UC Students (Must submit an application)
If you have questions about pass times, and application status, contact the Registrar at Ask an Expert
For more information on dropping your classes or withdrawing from Summer Sessions, and to access a Cancellation/Withdrawal form visit here. Your form must be received by the deadline for each session as posted on the Summer Sessions calendar.