Summer Sessions courses are open to all. There are four student categories:
- UC Davis Students (Register April 29th)
- Students who are currently enrolled
- Must be enrolled (but not graduating) in Spring Quarter
- Returning UC Davis Students
- Returning UC Davis students must submit the Non-UC Student application, but will not be charged the non-UC Student Fee.
- Other UC Students
- Students from other UC campuses
- Non-UC Students
- High school students (after Junior year is completed)
- Visiting college students (outside of UC system and International)
- The Public (including UC Davis staff)
Each student category has their own application process:
- UC Davis Students use a summer pass time to enroll in courses.
- Other UC Students apply using a simple form.
- Non-UC Students (including Returning UC Davis students) apply using the Summer Sessions application.
The respective applications and next steps are provided to the right.
Are you looking to drop your classes or withdraw from Summer Sessions? Learn more here.