Summer Sessions courses are open to all. How to apply:
- Current UC Davis Students should use Schedule Builder to enroll in courses.
- All other applicants (including Returning UC Davis students) apply using the Summer Sessions application. The Registrar will communicate the next steps, such as prerequisites and pass times.
The respective applications and next steps are provided to the right.
There are four student categories:
- UC Davis Students (Do not submit an application. Register April 27th)
- Students enrolled in spring quarter
- Must be enrolled (but not graduating) in Spring Quarter
- Returning UC Davis Students
- Returning UC Davis students must submit the Summer Sessions application (provide ID number), but will not be charged the non-UC Student Fee.
- Other UC Students (Must submit an application- choose your institution and provide ID number)
- Students from other UC campuses
- Non-UC Students
- Domestic high school students (after Junior year is completed)
- Visiting college students (outside of UC System and International)
- The Public (including UC Davis Career staff)
Are you looking to drop your classes or withdraw from Summer Sessions? Learn more here.