Summer Sessions courses are open to all. There are four student categories:
- UC Davis Students (Register April 29th)
- Students who are currently enrolled
- Must be enrolled (but not graduating) in Spring Quarter
- Returning UC Davis Students
- Returning UC Davis students must submit the Non-UC Student application, but will not be charged the non-UC Student Fee.
- Other UC Students
- Students from other UC campuses
- Non-UC Students
- Domestic high school students (after Junior year is completed)
- Visiting college students (outside of UC system and International)
- The Public (including UC Davis staff)
Each student category has its own application process:
- Current UC Davis Students use Schedule Builder to enroll in courses.
- All other applicants (including Returning UC Davis students) apply using the Summer Sessions application. The Registrar will communicate next steps, such as prerequisites and pass times.
The respective applications and next steps are provided to the right.
Are you looking to drop your classes or withdraw from Summer Sessions? Learn more here.